Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It IS a non-traditional wedding...


....I thought maybe a non-traditional Elvis-themed costume. Damon in drag as Priscilla...Yay? Nay?
Really, because I hear what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
More news - the trip is booked, Elvis is picking us up at 9:00pm and we're to marry at 10:00pm (CST). No kidding. It official our anniversary will be 07/08/09 - 10pm. The 10:00pm was a coincidence, I just noticed it because a facebookie asked if we planned to marry at 10... we kinda are... but it was a total accident.

On a lighter note, more innocent note - another corny item to add to our 7 ate 9 site... Thanks Heather. :)



Enjoy!


Natalie & Damon


PS - Heather: Damon is hoping Hana will be able to perform it (song & dance) by the reception.



2 comments:

  1. ooh! congrats you two!!!! yeah for a vegas wedding! have a blast! we should see you before then, though, so I can wish you congras in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I heard from a reliable source (Damon) that he is wearing a white tux with tails and top hat and cane (which I would pay to see).

    Susan

    ReplyDelete